- Afficher tous les produits (0)
- Votre panier est vide.
Calendula Soaking Bath Bomb
Dépêchez-vous, il y a seulement 25 point(s) de gauche!
Calendula Soaking Bath Bombs are handmade with organic ingredients that benefit the skin. These bath bombs make or the perfect gift for anyone who enjoys bath time with a relaxing feel and smell.
This soap bar and the bundle is beneficial for those with dry, itchy, and irritated skin.
- Calendula is also good to skin that is sensitive, acne-prone, hyperpigmented, or experiencing fine lines.
- Calendula soothes symptoms of eczema, dandruff, diaper rash, and or dermatitis.
- Calendula has antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. Calendula can reduce age spots and give the skin a lighter appearance.
Calendula belongs to the Asteraceae family. Other flowers, herbs, and weeds belonging to this family are marigolds, daisies, sunflowers, etc.
If you are reactive to this particular herb family, please avoid this product.
Add a bath mat to the bottom of the tub. Run water into the tub to the desired amount. Add 1/2 to 1 bath bomb to the water and allow it to condition the water until it dissolves. The number of bath bombs added depends on the amount of water. If the water feels slippery, you’ve added too many and should add more water. Clean the tub once the water has drained.
Sodium hydrogen carbonate (Baking Soda), 2-Hydroxypropane-1, 2, 3-tricarboxylic (Citric) acid, Kaolin Clay, Vegetable Glycerin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia) Nut Oil, Vitellaria Paradoxa (Shea) Butter*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower* (Ground and Whole Leaf), Essential and Fragrance Oil Blend, Mica. *Organic
- Not for consumption.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Pregnant women, please consult your OB for bathing with additives in the water directions
- If irritation occurs with use, please discontinue.