- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
Activated Charcoal Soap Bar
Hurry, there are only 25 item(s) left!
Activated Charcoal has antifungal properties. It unclogs pores, removes dead skin, and absorbs excess oil and bacteria, as well as other impurities.
Activated Charcoal is known to address acne, minimize the appearance of pores, and improve the overall condition of the skin.
Activated Charcoal is gentle on the skin, but it is not a daily cleanser. Using Activated Charcoal every day may cause skin dryness, and irritation.
Suggested use of this soap bar is every other day or twice a week. Determine how often you should use the Activated Charcoal Soap Bar in case the suggested use is too much or not enough.
This soap bar is for oily skin, acne prone skin, or skin that is lightly scarred.
- Activated Charcoal is a combination of burnt substances rich in carbon.
- If you have an adverse reaction to Activated Charcoal, avoid contact with this item.
- All Activated Charcoal products have charcoal in the ingredients.
- Discontinue use if redness, rash, or irritation occurs.
- Wet the palm of your hands with warm water
- Roll the soap bar around with a little water until lather forms.
- Apply the lather to your face in circular upward motions.
- Allow the activated soap to sit on your face for two to five minutes depending on the issue you want to address.
If you have acne that is not oozing (active acne) do not circulate. INSTEAD, pat the activated soap on your skin from your nose to ear (rinse soap off your hands and repeat step 2), the middle of your forehead to temples (rinse soap off your hands and repeat step 2), and the middle of your chin in an upward motion towards your ears.
If you are cleansing your face for preventative measures, leave on your face for no longer than two minutes.
This Activated Charcoal Soap Bar can be used on any area on your body; however, daily use will cause some drying to the skin that can be countered with a good moisturizer that will not clog your pores.
Distilled Water, Sodium hydroxide (Lye), Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Dry Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Milk*, Glycerin (Vegetable), Melaleuca (Tea Tree) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Kaolin Clay, Aloe Leaf Powders (Herbs)*, Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil Essential Oil Blend. *Organic
- Not for consumption.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- If soap enters eye(s), rinse with cold water.
- If irritation occurs with use, please discontinue.
- May cause staining